IN STOCK - SHIPS 24/48 HOURS
- Artist: Dave Perillo
- 250 piece hand-numbered limited edition
- Silk screen on Fine Art paper
- Size: 457 mm X 610 mm (18" x 24")
- Each piece includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- Artwork comes with artist's authorized signature
- Unframed - Ships rolled (or flat on request)
- Price includes shipping
- Released on December 30th, 2014
*The artwork is inspired by Disney's animated movie Peter Pan.
DESCRIPTION When the kingdom’s most wanted and most handsome bandit, Flynn Rider, takes refuge in an old and mysterious tower, he’s instantly captured by Rapunzel, the spire’s beautiful and longtime...
DESCRIPTION When Walt Disney presented his seventeenth movie – One Hundred and One Dalmatians – in 1961, the Studio strayed from its mainstay approach. Where they had come to be known for...
DESCRIPTION Thomas Kinkade was a life-long admirer of Walt Disney and the wonderful characters he created. While Thom re-created many of his favorite stories on canvas, he also envisioned classic...
DESCRIPTION Sleeping Beauty, released in 1959, was Disney’s sixteenth animated feature and the last animated film produced by Walt Disney to be based on a fairy tale. It was additionally...